Wednesday, May 13, 2009

School. Work. Gym. Life.

Finals are all over. Sign Language went very well, and when I got out, I ended up having an extra hour or so, which was helpful in letting me relax. Sadly, though, I got a 77% on my Quantitative Methods final, which ended up being the medium in the class as well. Ugh, stupid Regression chapter. OF COURSE there were tons of questions on it! Just my luck...It just bursts my bubble to get a score like that. I know it's decent, but it's the fact that I KNOW I could have done better that's eating away at me. And that ended up putting me at an 88.5% in the class. Gah. Oh well. Nothing I can do now.

My schedule is set up at work for 36 hours spread throughout 4 days so I can have Fridays off to relax and do whatever. Perfect, right? What am I doing on Friday though? Working. To get overtime hours. Because work is behind, and one girl isn't coming back in for a while because she's getting surgery on her legs done again. Ugh. And then the gym after that with Megan for our first day to train. I can tell you now that I'm going to be so pooped this summer, with all the working and gym and trying to fit my social life in there...Oh the life I lead...

So how about when Jackie and I went to see He's Just Not That Into You, it pretty much defined our lives. GREAT movie though! I might actually buy it...

No comments: