Thursday, June 4, 2009

Remember Me?

It's been a while. My how things have changed!

1. Since school's been out, Megan and I have been working 36 hours a week, which in fact will have to be cut due to lack of work and people being stupid. It's a real shame, considering I've been looking forward to saving up money for a new car and iPhone at the end of summer. Ugh.

2. I joined a gym with Megan. It definitely helps keep me in check, and I feel better after I run or lift weights. It keeps me motivated and driven. I want to lose at least 15 lbs before Melissa's wedding in October. It's hard but I'm willing to work for it.

3. My hair has gotten to a point where I can easily put it in a pony tail, but it's got these weird lengths all around that I'm not sure what to do. I want to get it cut, considering it hasn't been cut since November/December, but I' so afraid it'll look stupid again. Oh the rut I'm in...

4. I've been wanting to write again. I had this stupid story I started before, but I'm seriously in this mood to get something done. I imagine movies or things in my head all the time, but I can never get it down on paper...or on the computer. Every time I do, I blank. I need to just carry around a notebook or something...

5. I heart cheesesticks. So much.

1 comment:

bigbenrichards said...

matt and I have wanted to make corney movies to put on a website. so any funny ideas let us know, could be fun.