Monday, March 2, 2009

Ending February With Family Fun

A Mac-and-Cheesy picture of our youngest cousin, Beau, with Sammi in the background
(He always smiled AFTER we took a picture, but I got him!)



I finally started/nearly finished my scrapbook from my vacation to California...from over a year ago. Ha, ya, I know. And the damn pictures took FOR-EV-VER to print out at the Kodak Kiosk in WalMart. (Of course, I did have 213 pictures to print...) But since I was in the scrap booking mood, I also started a family one to put together so I have some pictures in hard copy. You can never trust technology these days... and now I sound like an old woman. Too much Jeopardy...

I really don't feel like writing more because I'm so tired, so here's more pictures to leave you with.

What a couple of posers...


The seven of us squeezed on the couch before they left


3 comments:

matt said...

that last picture seems to be lacking some older brother figure. you know the type.

bigbenrichards said...

aww thanks matt, i didnt think you would remember that i should be there...o you now i get it

Unknown said...

you were BOTH completely missed! there was no-one to lift the kids upside-down...so they kept telling me!!!