Monday, June 8, 2009

Problem Solved

So remember how I was debating about getting my hair cut? Well I finally caved...and had my mom do it. I know, I know, but I can't trust Great Clips anymore! And, why not have her cut it? I can tell her what I want, how I want it, and not feel like an ass. It turned out to be much better than I thought and it feels a million times better as well. Cheers, mom.

Junior year of high school my friend Adam once said, "Mexican food makes me poo napalm." I got free Chipotle tonight, and I now know what he means. I don't think I ever laughed so hard in class like when I heard him say that. I still giggle when I hear it. Mainly because the word "poo" is in there, but hey, I'm only human. To add to the immaturity, my little cousins were in town all last week, and whenever you'd ask them to do something and they were in a good mood, they'd answer, "Yess ma'am, on duty!" The first time Megan heard that I could hear her giggle. To be honest I laughed too. How can you not?

I might be getting an iPhone soon. :) BIG SMILES.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Oh, you are brave to let a family member cut your hair and even braver to have let Great Clips near it. What if your mom had butchered it?

As for poo, check out www.poopreport.com "Your #1 source for your #2 business" for poo related stories and humor.

Erin said...

I can honestly say I have never heard of that website. I appreciate that!