Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Since I work on a computer all day for my job, I listen to movies sometimes on my iPod. Today I listened to Forrest Gump (one of my new favorite movies) and Now and Then. Both are such good movies! Tomorrow will probably be 10 Things I Hate About You and The Goonies, if I can stay focused and get them on my laptop.

I work out at a ladies' gym, and they give beginners 3 basic days to follow: Legs, Arms, and Cardio. I didn't work out too much over the long weekend due to my family being in town, so I decided to do all three in one. Bad life choice. I felt like crawling out of there, it was ridiculous. I feel better about it now, considering I had a yummy salad with tomatoes, green pappers, fat free ranch, sun flowers seeds, and cheese on it. I was about to go to Subway, but I'd rather save the $5.

I've been writing lately and feeling pretty good about it. Nothing I'm willing to share at the moment, but maybe one day soon, once I feel more confident about what goes down on paper...

No comments: