Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Will Survive

I'm alive and all cleaned up from spending the weekend at Aunt Chris' house. Megan and I had another fun-filled night of watching a serious amount of Penn and Tellers, and then Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3. I do adore Orlando Bloom. Those movies were insanely long too, but surprisingly enough we got through them both. In a row! I was mainly shocked that Megan was able to sit so long and stay attentive! Ha. Jazzy J scared the crap out of me this morning by setting her head on my belly to wake me up, even though I was already up at 4:45am. Then, since I was up, I got on the computer, did some stuff, watched 2 more Penn and Tellers, and finally let them out after they barked like crazy. Shoveling the car out to go home wasn't bad. It snowed about 6 inches here in Canton and the roads are all crappy. Blah.


I go back to school tomorrow, thank GOD. I need to be around other people my age, not those with an average age of 55-60 at work. They're alright, but too much of them drives me insane! (Watch, I'll probably be complaining about school soon enough.)


I took my lip ring out today. It was never pierced correctly in the first place and it wasn't healing properly either. So, now I have hole in my lip. It's all good. You know what the first thing I did was after getting it out? I put chapstick on and didn't have to stop on my bottom lip to go around it! Glorious. It's the small things in life that get me by.

No comments: