Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Stuff Your Face Day

It's Fat Tuesday and I'm going to my Grandma's tonight to eat food from Louisiana. :D


For Psychology classes, as far as I know, we have to do surveys and help out grad students with projects by participating in them and becoming one of their statistics. Well, I decided to do one yesterday to get HPR credits for my Quantitative Methods class, and this guy sat me at a computer and I put some monstrous headphones on. Whenever I heard a pure tone, I had to hit "Z", and whenever there was a fuzzy tone, I had to hit "X". At the same time that's happening, a square or circle pops up on the screen with either a word or non-word in it, and if it was a word, I'd have to hit "N", and "M" for a non-word. I had to do all of this with two hands on the keys and as fast as I could. He said that if I zoned out for more than 3 seconds that I'd have to redo it all. Man, it was weird too! After it all, he explained that it was for Cognitive Psychology and to study parallel processing. The whole time he was explaining it though, I tried as hard as I could NOT to stare at the hole by his crotch. Ha! I was like..."Ahhh close your legs!" Four credits though! Schwing!

The Academy Awards were on the other night! I am absolutely in love with Hugh Jackman and now James Franco more. The beginning was seriously brilliant and hilarious. When Hugh Jackman started dancing with the "Craig's List Dancers" and then later on with those people in the weird metallic suits, I couldn't stop laughing! To see his lovely face was nice, but for him to sing! Woo! James Franco was just adorable with Seth Rogan, especially when he pronounced the name of one of the winners wrong. A big congrats to Slumdog Millionaire for winning Best Picture. I really need to see that...

Did you know that TMZ paid $62,000 for the picture of Rhianna all beat up and bruised from Chris Brown? How sad that her face is being plastered all over TV and the web just for some stupid ratings? It seriously makes me sick. Poor girl.

So every time I go to the gym, NCIS plays on the TVs, and it's usually 2 episodes in a row. I'm beginning to like it the more I see it...and Dinozzo is kinda cute. :)


12 more days to the 5K

No comments: