Friday, November 28, 2008

Bags Full 'O Bargains on Black Friday


I have been up since 2:45am. That's right, 2:45AM. I have never seen so many people go crazy over shopping. I know I worked Black Friday last year, but to actually be one of the shoppers, you must be insane...and that's why at 4am I stood with my three friends outside of Old Navy, waiting for it to open. I did get a free mp3 player though, so whaddup!

I also found some amazing parking when we got to the mall, so I couldn't be happier. The only thing that sucked: limping throughout the mall because my knee was sore. How you ask? Small flashback...
For some ODD reason my siblings and I decided to give each other piggyback rides yesterday. I don't know, it was random. Well, my little sister Tess gave me one and then decided to run into the kitchen, but we didn't make it that far. My left knee ended up slamming into the doorway as she went through. I ended up on the ground laughing and slightly crying. Ha. Fast forward to today...my knee is all bruised and I had a hard time walking, especially when I was doing it for hours around the mall!

Good times, good times. I did get a lot of cool stuff today. 25% off at Aerie, 40% off at American Eagle, 10% off at Old Navy, and just other stuff at Target, which, B the W, had a line that curved towards Grand Slam. (We just kinda went ninja style and blended into the line. Ha!) I also got my paycheck in the mail, probably my favorite thing so far...until I get my lip ring tomorrow. That's right, I'm getting a lip ring, and I'm slightly terrified. I hope it looks good, because I've been wanting one since I saw my cousin Beth have one. And, I decided that now would be the time as well, because I'm 19 and it's not to young, and not too old. I have the money and the balls to do it, so I might as well. My best friend Jackie is also getting a tattoo tomorrow as well, but she doesn't know. She thinks we're only getting her tattoo figured out and then my lip pierced. Oh, what fun!

Alright, I think I'm about to take a nap before I head over to Jackie's tonight to watch movies. First is Get Smart! (10 out of 10 nods. I loved it.) Maybe before all that I should put away all my bags....eh, maybe later.

Until next time...

1 comment:

matt said...

you couldn't of at least cropped me out of the picture where i look super crazy?