Monday, November 17, 2008

Destination: Procrastination

What a crappy title. Sure, the rhyming is witty, but is procrastination a place to go to? No. But it rhymes, and that's all that matters.

I have a 10-12 page paper due Friday. It's on Multiple Personality Disorder aka Dissociative Identity Disorder. Whew, say those 5 times fast! It's 10pm and I'm working on trying to keep down a Rockstar energy drink so I can stay awake and do some damage to this paper. It's hard...I'm feeling like I want to throw up. Yea, not my most brilliant idea so far, but if it works... I've also taken to using Google Scholars instead of the recommended PsychINFO website that gives you articles needed for research paper. Is it cheating? No, just finding a loophole, that's all. My good buddy 'ol pal Jackie told me about it. Thank you, JACKIE!


Oooo, another wave of sickness. Not good. I need to sleep.
No, I need to get this paper done.


We watched part of Harold and Maude in English class today. What an interesting movie. I'll have to re-watch it sometime and really pay attention. It doesn't hlep that I'm craning my neck to see the screen. Oh well.

Ok, I'm stopping short because I NEED to get this paper done. I can do it. I can do it. I HAVE to do it. (B the W, that's two posts within a week...one more and I'll have made my goal!)

Peace Out

No comments: